PUMA Pants | Womens Puma X First Mile 7/8 Training Leggings Black
The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Sport a planet-conscious look in the First Mile 7/8 Training Leggings. We utilized 77% recycled polyester in combination with sweat-wicking dryCELL tech for a comfortable, eco-friendly wear. These bottoms have an embossed, elastic waistband with a drawcord for a personalized fit and PWRmesh pockets to secure your stuff.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: Made from 77% recycled polyester. The yarn in this collection is made from post-consumer plastic collected in Taiwan
- DRY: Highly functional dryCELL materials draw moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- MOVEMENT: Side PWRmesh pockets offer a secure storage solution
- Tight fit
- 7/8 length
- Elastic waistband with tunneled adjustable drawcord
- Mesh panels at lower legs with contrast outline
- PWRmesh pockets at sides
- PUMA x FIRST MILE print at upper left thigh
- 77% Recycled Polyester 23% Elastane
- MESH: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- SHELL: 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours
There are no reviews yet.