PUMA Shorts | Womens Exhale Solid Hot Shorts Quietude
Puma Near Me
Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
The Exhale yoga collection created with Cara Delevingne is rooted in making a more mindful space—spiritually, mentally, and environmentally. Made using 84% recycled polyester and more sustainable dying methods, these chic studio shorts are built with PUMA dryCELL technology to wick away sweat and a high ribbed waistband for an elevated and flattering look. The style is further complimented by exclusive metallic Exhale embroidery, inspired by Cara Delevingne’s body art, for a look suited for inside the studio and out.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SUSTAINABILITY: Created with 84% recycled polyester for less waste and a better future
- DRY: Highly functional dryCELL materials draw moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- CLOUD DYE: More sustainable dye process uses 25% less water, chemicals and enery than traditional dye methods
- Tight fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Ribbed asymmetric leg opening
- Ribbed high waistband
- PUMA Cat Logo embroidery at back waistband
- 84% Recycled Polyester 16% Elastane
- RIB: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- SHELL: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- INNER WAISTBAND: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours
There are no reviews yet.